Environmental & Social Due Diligence is carried out for evaluation of a property / business, the assessment is conducted in order to provide the investor or potential buyer with objective information about the existing condition of the object and identifies potential adverse social and environmental impacts.
- Environmental and Social Audits
- Audit on Occupational Health and Safety
- Environmental Site Assessment (Phase 1 and Phase 2)
- Preparation of Environmental and Social Action Plans (ESAPs)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (ESIA and ESHIA)